Simple and incredibly easy with just 5 ingredients, and no cooking involved!
Eye-catching, easy and delicious, the mix of creamy white chocolate, marshmallows, biscuit and berries results in a lovely mixture of textures and tastes - crunchy biscuit, soft 'squishy' marshmallow, creamy chocolate and tart chewy cranberries and strawberries. Be warned, this is very moreish - I’d planned to leave a few pieces in an airtight container so I could estimate how long it would stay fresh, however it was all gone in 3 days......mostly eaten by me!!!
As with all our recipes, tweak according to personal preference e.g. if not sweet enough, add extra sugar, if too sweet, add a little less etc. Feel free to leave your own hints, tips and recommendations in the comments section.
Makes 10 slices, or 20 square bites.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooling Time: 2-3 hours
Microwave proof mixing bowl
20cm square baking tin
400g White Chocolate (good quality)
60g Chocolate covered biscuit fingers / batons
90g Sweetened dried cranberries
10g Dried strawberries
1. Cut marshmallows into quarters, chocolate covered biscuit fingers into thirds and the chocolate into small even size pieces.
2. Place the chocolate in a plastic or microwave proof bowl and microwave on 'high' power for 30 seconds, remove and stir the pieces around (they'll still be solid at this point). Microwave on high for another 30 seconds, remove and stir, and then return to the microwave for 10 second bursts at a time, stirring in between, until melted.
5. Add the marshmallows, cranberries and biscuit finger pieces to the melted chocoalte, combine thoroughly.
6. Pour out into baking tray, roughly level out the mixture, top with dried strawberries.
7. Leave to set for 2/3 hours - will vary depending on ambient temperature, however refrigeration is not necessary.
8. When fully set, cut into required size pieces (either 'tip' whole block onto a chopping board and divide into equal size portions, or cut whilst still in the tin).